Park's Compact Crank Puller is used to remove Shimano Octalink, ISIS Drive and square-taper cranksets. It includes 2 rotating tips (16.3 and 11.3mm) to make the job easy. This is a great tool for your travel and home tool kit.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien II is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, 10mm box wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a universal chain tool; 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches; a stainless-steel knife; a T25 Torx wrench for disc brakes; and a compartment for 2 chain pins. There's even a handy bottle opener for after the ride.
Park's Master Chain Tool is designed specifically to work with the tight tolerances and narrow profiles of 10- and 11-speed chains and all high-quality derailleur chains. It's made of tool steel for excellent durability and uses an integrated link pocket to ensure precise alignment. It also features perfectly contoured, cushioned handles for comfort and ease of use. This pro-level chain tool includes a removable anvil to peen Campagnolo 11-speed chains. (The CT-4.3 is not compatible with Wipperman chains.)
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
Designed specifically for the home mechanic who wants the best, the AK-3 Advanced Mechanic Tool Kit is a special collection of Park's finest tools, all housed in a tough toolbox. The AK-3 includes over 40 tools to work on a wide variety of current model bikes. A great set of tools a mechanic should not be without. Kit Includes: BBT-9 Bottom Bracket Tool for 16-Notch External Bearing Cups BBT-32 Bottom Bracket Tool for 20-Notch Shimano and ISIS Drive BO-2 Bottle Opener CC-3.2 Chain Checker CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber CN-10 Professional Cable and Housing Cutter CNW-2 Chainring Nut Wrench CT-3.2 Chain Tool CWP-7 Compact Crank Puller DCW-1 Double Ended Cone Wrench: 13/14mm DCW-2 Double Ended Cone Wrench: 15/16mm DCW-3 Double Ended Cone Wrench: 17/18mm FR-5.2 Cassette Lockring Tool GP-2 Pre-Glued Super Patch Kit GSC-1 GearClean Brush HXS-1.2 Professional L-Shaped Hex Wrench Set MLP-1.2 Master Link Pliers PAW-12 12" Adjustable Wrench PW-5 Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench RR-12 Tape Measure SD-2 #2 Phillips Screwdriver SD-3 3mm Flat Blade Screwdriver SR-12 Chain Whip 5- to 12-Speed Compatible SW-0 Precision Spoke Wrench: .127" SW-2 Precision Spoke Wrench: .136" TB-2 Emergency Tire Boots TL-1.2 Tire Lever Set TWS-3 Torx Compatible 3-Way Wrench #349 Soft Bristle Soaping Brush
A favorite of shop mechanics for over 30 year's, Park's CCP-22 Crank Puller removes crankarms that feature square tapers, and those that fit on Power Drive and Power Spline bottom bracket interfaces. The long, comfortable, built-in handle and fine thread provide the leverage needed to remove even the tightest crankarms. And, there's a rotating tip to ensure smooth operation and long life.
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
An expanded and evolved set of our finest professional level shop tools that addresses the changing tool demands of modern bikes and their mechanics. The PK-3 includes over 70 of our best tools and was put together with versatility in mind. A great way to outfit a pro bench or to set up a fabulous home workshop, the PK-3 is an impressive set of tools that can help you perform hundreds of repairs and maintenance tasks. Kit Includes: ATD-1.2 Adjustable Torque Driver AWS-1 Three-Way Hex Wrench Set: 4, 5, 6mm AWS-3 Three-Way Hex Wrench Set: 2, 2.5, 3mm BBT-5/FR-11 Bottom Bracket/Cassette Lockring Tool for Campagnolo (12-tooth) BBT-9 Bottom Bracket Tool for 16-Notch External Bearing Cups BBT-32 Bottom Bracket Tool for 20 Notch Shimano and ISIS Drive BCB-4.2 Bike Cleaning Brush Set BO-2 Bottle Opener CBW-1 Open End Wrench: 8/10mm CBW-4 Open End Wrench: 9/11mm CC-3.2 Chain Checker CCP-22 Crank Puller for Square Taper Cranks CCP-44 Crank Puller for Splined Cranks CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber CN-10 Professional Cable and Housing Cutter CNW-2 Chainring Nut Wrench CP-1 Chain Whip Pliers CT-3.2 Chain Tool DAG-2.2 Derailleur Hanger Alignment Gauge DCW-1 Double Ended Cone Wrench: 13/14mm DCW-2 Double Ended Cone Wrench: 15/16mm DCW-3 Double Ended Cone Wrench: 17/18mm DH-1 Dummy Hub DP-2 Threaded Dummy Pedal FR-5.2 Cassette Lockring Tool: Shimano, SRAM, Sun Race GP-2 Pre-Glued Super Patch Kit HCW-15 36mm/32mm Headset Wrench HMR-8 Shop Hammer HT-8 8mm Hex Tool MLP-1.2 Master Link Pliers NP-6 Needle Nose Pliers OBW-4 Offset Brake Wrench OM-1 Overhaul Mat PAW-12 12" Adjustable Wrench PH-1.2 P-Handle Hex Wrench Set PW-4 Professional Pedal Wrench RR-12 Tape Measure SBC-1 Spoke, Bearing and Cotter Gauge SCW-13 13mm Shop Cone Wrench SCW-14 14mm Shop Cone Wrench SCW-15 15mm Shop Cone Wrench SCW-16 16mm Shop Cone Wrench SCW-17 17mm Shop Cone Wrench SCW-18 18mm Shop Cone Wrench SCW-19 19mm Shop Cone Wrench SD-SET Shop Screwdrivers (Set of 4) SP-7 Side Cutter Pliers SW-0 Precision Spoke Wrench: .127" SW-1 Precision Spoke Wrench: .130" SW-2 Precision Spoke Wrench: .136" SZR-1 Shop Scissors TB-2 Emergency Tire Boots TL-1.2 Tire Lever Set TL-4.2 Tire Lever Set TWS-1 Torx Compatible Wrench Set
• Updated to fit better in the hand with a more rounded, smoother shape • The precision sized SW-7.2 fits the three most popular spoke nipple sizes on the market • Nickel plated for years of service • Designed for the home mechanic. FIts the following size spoke nipples: • .127" (3.23mm) • .130" (3.30mm) • .136" (3.45mm)
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m19 includes: - Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible - Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm - Screwdrivers: Phillips #1, Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx: t-10, t-25 - Stainless steel carrying case - Length: 89 mm - Weight: 175g - Warranty: lifetime
- Anodized aluminum construction. Includes mounting hardware - Measures threads for all cones, locknuts and axles - Metric measurement on one side and Standard on the other side
- Works in conjunction with Wheels Mfg sealed bearing press (BTI #WZ-9991) to install 10mm ID and larger bearings into hubs with shouldered axles, always pressing simultaneously on both the inner and outer race of the bearing and preventing damage during the installation process - Includes adapters for 12 different bearing sizes ranging from 10mm to 20mm: 6900,6000 (10mm ID); 6901,6001 (12mm ID); 6802,6902,6002 (15mm ID); 6803,6903,6003 (17mm ID); 6804,6904 (20mm ID) - Made in the USA
- Installs 16 bearing sizes including 3 different bottom bracket bearings: 2437, 6000, 6001, 6002, 6003, 6801, 6802, 6803, 6804, 6805, 6806, 6900, 6901, 6902, 6903, 6904 - Includes T-handles with Acme threaded rods, wood base with dowels for holding adapters, 16 bearing installation drifts, 3 "speed spacers" and 2 linkage offsets for full suspension bearing installation - Made in the USA
- Anodized aluminum construction. Includes mounting hardware - Measures the diameter of loose ball bearings - Measures the inner and outer diameter of cartridge bearings - Metric and Standard measurements
Bottle style tool pack mounts in water bottle cage. Internal mesh pocket and detachable organizer keeps gear organized and in place.
Topeak's Hexus X is an award-winning, 21-function multi-tool with updated design to store T15, T25, and 8mm hex tool bits inside. Tire levers are securely side-mounted, and have additional tools built into them. The Hexus X is an excellent choice for both road and mountain bike riders. - Allen wrenches: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 (2 pcs) / 5 / 6 / 8mm - Torx bits: T15 / T25 / T30 - #2 Phillips screwdriver - 14G / 15G spoke wrenches - 2 engineering grade plastic tire levers - Presta Valve Core Tool - Chromoly steel chain tool - Steel wire chain hook - Weight: 170g *Chain tool is compatible with single and multi-speed chains up to 12-speed except Campagnolo 11-speed hollow-pin chains
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
Remove both Presta and Schrader valve cores with Stan's Core Remover. It's necessary to remove the valve core to inject sealant into the tire.
- Improved sealing and durability - New rotating metal hose fittings - High-volume hose with clamp - Longer lasting - Must-have for all mechanics - DOT 5.1 - NOT compatible with RockShox fork bleed kit
The smartest, most convenient torque key now comes with bits to suit every need. Same great T-handle shape and reliable “click” when reaching the max torque. - Includes Hex 3/4/5, Torx T-20/25, and Philips #1 - 5nm max torque - Bit holder included
• Properly installs Ritchey carbon bars and stems with no risk of overtightening. • May work with other brands - check manufacturer's torque recommendations • Ritchey recommends using Liquid Torque on clamping surfaces of lightweight components • Preset 5Nm torque key • Includes 3, 4, and 5mm hex keys, T20, T25, and Phillips #1 • Bit holder included
- 8mm to 16mm hex wrench adapter for removal of spindle from Cinch non-drive crank arm
- Tool for removal and installation of bottom bracket cups on Cinch cranks
ShockWiz is a suspension tuning system for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. It's lightweight, durable and powered by a long-lasting coin cell battery, ShockWiz automatically records and evaluates suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, terrain and riding style. ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike's intended use. It works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes, and for all levels of skill, speed, and terrain. With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better. Features & Benefits: - Automated tuning recommendations - Shock tuning score - a snapshot of how well your suspension is set up for you - Works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes. Works for Cross-Country, Trail, All Mountain and Downhill. - Inexpensive, replaceable CR2032 battery lasts for months - Waterproof and dustproof - IP67 rating - Two alternative hoses (included) offer a range of fitting options - Smartphone app is compatible with Apple and Android phones Essential Details: - ShockWiz is designed for all mountain bike riders, regardless of your experience or bike's intended use. - You can tune for every riding style: Efficient (pedaling), Balanced, Playful or Aggressive. - Advice for air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound is displayed in the intuitive smartphone app. - In the box: ShockWiz hardware, two hoses, rubber mounting boot and zip ties.
- Consumer grade spray cleaner removes dirt and grime - Safe on all parts including carbon
- Concentrated degreaser and wash that cleans grime, oil and greases gently - Safe on all surfaces
- Accurate inexpensive gauge measures wear/elongation of most chains
- Xtreme chain lube is formulated for long-distance and extreme off-road conditions - MFR bonds to metal surfaces and resists build-Up and tackiness, in addition to shedding water
Portland Design Works' 3wrencho is a strong and versatile addition to your fixed gear, townie or workbench! Made of heat-treated steel for extra toughness, it's part tire lever, part 15mm wrench. Its strong nylon coating won't scratch rims, so you can pry as hard as you need to remove stubborn tires. Step on the 3wrencho for extra leverage to loosening axle nuts. May also be used to spread peanut butter, stir a drink, or open a letter. - Length: 114 mm (4.5") - Weight: 95 g (3.5 oz)
Page 1 of 14 Next page