When you need extra tread so your feet stay planted, Electra's Chopper Pedals are up to the task. With a durable pedal body and sturdy, smooth-spinning spindles, the Chopper Pedals give you the confidence you need in traffic or even on the trails.
- Weight: 340g - Body: Magnesium - Spindle: CroMo - Bearings: 1 Cartridge - Bushings: 1 DU - Pins: 40 Volcano pins per pedal - Size: 100x98x18 (mm) - Colors: Gold, Black, Red, White
Weighing in at a mere 260 grams per set, the SPRY, with its sleek, super low-profile design, makes a great addition to the XPEDO flat pedal line up. The magnesium-cast body measures only 11mm thin and allows plenty of ground clearance in the most aggressive terrains. Its large platform area with 14 pins on each pedal provides superior grip for maximum pedal efficiency. - Weight: 260g - Body: Magnesium - Spindle: CroMo - Bearings: 2 Cartridge - Bushings: 1 DU - Pins: 28 Straight Pins per pair - Size: 106x100x11 (mm)
PD-EH500 pedals FEATURE - One side SPD, the other side flat - Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier - Better grip on flat side for wet condition BENEFIT - Convenient road touring pedal - Optimized for urban riding - Multi-condition - Best match with CT or MT shoes
Throw a leg over your downtown commuter and push confidently with Electra's City Alloy Pedals. The full aluminum body means these pedals are lightweight and durable, while the grip material ensures your foot stays planted on the platform in all conditions.
- Weight: 245g - Body: NEP Injection-Molded - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: Loose Ball - Springs: SWP - Q-Factor: ±53 (mm) - Cleat: XPEDO THRUST 7 (6º Float or Fixed)
- Weight: 220g - Body: NEP Injection-Molded - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Q-Factor: ±53 (mm) - Cleat: XPEDO THRUST 7 (6º Float or Fixed)
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals.
• Thin platform, concave aluminum body with bottom loading pins. • Shorter spindle design shaves weight. • Thin concave platform • Reduced spindle length saves weight • Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite for added security • Hidden / Grease access port for extended life • Platform size: 101x100cm • Cartridge bearings and DU bushings • 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal
Introducing the new Candy 7: all new body shape with premium stainless steel and aluminum components, and integrated traction pad technology for an even more refined fit, feel, and power transfer. A ribbed body and chamfered edges allow for better traction when unclipped and reduce rock strikes. 4-sided entry enables superior mud shedding, and customizable float and release angles create a dialed-in feel.
Flat pedals are the preferred choice of downhillers, dirt jumpers and enduro riders, but any trail rider can reap the benefits of a pedal born from the demands of those elite riders. A curved body and solid platform with traction pins means that every time you place your foot, your shoe stays put. Lift off at any moment knowing you can stamp back down on the gas and find firm placement. - Dial in your preferred traction with tuneable pin placement and contact height - Durable axle spins on sealed cartridge bearings - Pedal body is made from 6061-T6 aluminum
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
Shimano's SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats disengage with less effort and in more directions than standard SPD cleats.
Look's replacement cleats for their Delta Pedals are made of polyamide nylon with Teflon toe and heel inserts for easy entry/exit, efficient pedaling, and long-lasting durability. Molded wear indicators show when it's appropriate to replace your cleats, and they are available with 9-degrees of float (red), and 0-degrees of float (black).
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability.
Crank Brothers' Tread Contact Sleeves shim the area between the pedal and your shoes' tread so there is no rocking or play when you're clipped in. They provide a solid platform to put down all your power! They work with either your Eggbeaters or Candy pedals, and each includes 1mm, 2mm, and 3mm shims.
VP's Grind Pedals meet the needs of hard-core riders who want a slick and durable set of pedals, and they also work great for anyone who likes stable and comfortable platforms. The Grinds have versatile good looks and feature a thin profile, durable 1-piece nylon bodies with grip pins, boron-steel axles and oversize inboard bearings.
VP's R73 Carbon Road Pedals are their top-of-the-line Look-cleat compatible clipless road-bike pedal. They offer easy and secure entry/exit, a feathery weight and awesome power transfer. These fine pedals boast light and durable carbon bodies with stainless-steel reinforcements to reduce cleat wear; tough CNC-machined chromoly axles and super-high-quality sealed bearings for long life. You also get VP's ingenious Split Cleats that split into two with the use of a jigsaw-like keyed section making cleat replacement easy, fast and extremely accurate for anyone. The cleats have 7 degrees of lateral foot float and the pedals have adjustable release tension, too.
$119.99 $149.99 20% Savings
With Shimano's 105 SPD-SL Pedals, you get pro-level features without the price tag. They sport extra-wide platforms with stainless-steel plates for easy and smooth entry and exit, and excellent pedaling efficiency. Inside, there are sealed cartridge bearings for minimal friction and long-term durability. Plus, these fine pedals also feature adjustable entry and release tension so that you can dial them in for the perfect feel.
Shimano's PD-A530 Pedals are versatile Jekyll and Hyde pedals that are great on the road or on the trail. One side is flat so you can do quick rides with any shoes, and the other is SPD compatible for efficient clipless pedaling. Of course, they feature the durable, all-weather sealed cartridge bearings and the adjustable entry and release tension settings that Shimano is famous for.
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability.
• 7.7% more pedal-to-shoe contact vs. PD-M780 • 2.8mm wider pedal platform vs. PD-M780 • Mud shedding offset binding design • 0.5mm lower platform height than PD-M780 for pedaling stability • Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement/release • Adjustable entry and release tension settings • Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
• 11.7% more pedal-to-shoe contact vs. PD-M785 • 3.3mm wider pedal platform vs. PD-M785 • 0.5mm lower platform height than PD-M785 for pedaling stability • Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts • Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement/release • Adjustable entry and release tension settings • Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
• Wide pedal-to-shoe contact area • Wider bearing placement for increased rigidity • Slimmer, lighter axle • Low platform height for pedaling stability • Lightweight: 310g pair • Oval shape axle body housing for smoother mud & debris flow • Slimmer axle unit increases open space between bindings • Robust, dependable retention claws provide smooth engagement/release • Adjustable entry and release tension settings • Strong , durable chrome-moly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
Shimano's PD-R550 SPD-SL Pedals offer wide, stable platforms for great support and stability when you're out on the road. An extra-wide platform maximizes power transfer. Durable stainless steel tread plates reduce flex and pedal body wear. Wide bearing placement provides uniform load distribution for miles and miles of riding.
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals. - Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast - The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance - Carbon-composite body - Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - 4mm longer axle available - Low stack height - 0.7mm lower than PD-6800 - Model Number: PD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Pedal System: SPD-SL - Average Weight: 248 grams
If your favorite ride leads to the beach or perhaps the grass at the local park, Electra's Barefoot Pedals are here. They feel the same way with their foot-friendly platforms and comfy plastic bodies. Treat your feet to smooth comfort with these durable platforms.
Simple functionality: that's what Electra's Deluxe Block Pedals offer your favorite cruiser. With plenty of platform for your sneakers, the Deluxe Block Pedals are as comfortable as can be for your entire ride.
Crank Brothers' Candy 11 is the pedal to sate a racer's sweet tooth. This customizable pedal boasts integrated traction pad technology to refine fit, feel and power transfer, while titanium components shave weight. A ribbed body helps your foot grab the pedal body when you've unclipped, though the four-sided entry will have you engaged and off on the first try. Rely on chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes, and a hex alloy end cap bash guard to help minimize damage to the pedal body.
Crank Brothers' game-changing hybrid pedal is now available in a trail-ready version designed for more aggressive riding styles. Details - Hybrid pedal half flat / half clip-in - 8 adjustable traction pins and textured finish for grip - Wide 57mm q-factor for stability at speed - Diamond plate pads for traction - 2-sided entry / superior mud shedding - Premium bearings & double seal system Specs - Adjustable pins: 8 per side - Body material: A380 aluminum - Cleats: Premium brass cleats with shims included - Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Max rider weight: No restriction - Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Q-factor: 57mm - Release angle: 15° / 20° - Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Spring material: 300 series stainless steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 403g per pair - Wing material: Cast stainless steel
Page 1 of 3 Next page